Membership benefits and reasons to join include:
• You support the Pine Island Chamber’s year-round Beautification Program, responsible for summer flowers planted around the base of trees, maintenance of the “Welcome to Pine Island” signs and placement of sponsored roadside banners.
• Your membership supports Chamber initiatives, such as student scholarships, Black Dirt Feast, Pumpkinfest, Community Tree Lighting, local food pantries and more.
• You strengthen our community by showing your support. Every member counts.
• Your membership entitles you to reserve Black Dirt Feast tickets in advance of the sale to the general public.
• You have a listing on the Chamber’s website business directory, including a free link to your website.
• Enjoy SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for business listings on the Chamber’s website.
• Your event notices appear on the Chamber’s website, in the monthly eNews and in promotional eBlasts.
• You are entitled to a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and publicity.
We thank you in advance for your support and membership. We look forward to another productive year. Please consider joining us for a meeting held the 3rd Tuesday of each month in the Community Room of the Pine Island Firehouse at 7pm or on Zoom when an in-person meeting is not feasible. We welcome your input.
Susan McCosker, President
Janet Zimmerman, Vice President, Membership Chair